Carrot Health and HealthMine Form Partnership to Boost Health Plan and Member Performance
Carrot Health, a leading provider of healthcare solutions powered by consumer data, and HealthMine, the health action engagement company, announced a strategic product integration partnership for the health plan market. The alliance integrates a complimentary end-to-end quality solution combining industry-leading consumer and healthcare datasets with a best-in-class engagement and rewards solution. By combining Carrot Health’s MarketView™ Platform and consumer data analytics with HealthMine’s engagement and rewards solution that empowers individuals to take the right actions to improve their health, this partnership creates a solution enabling health plans to improve performance and member satisfaction.
Empowering Health Plan Beneficiaries through Digitized Engagement
Healthcare consumerism is on the rise, and so is the competition in the health plan market. With the increased number of health plans, consumers have more options to choose from, making them more price-sensitive and less inclined to stick to just one plan. Carrot Health is the only vendor delivering consumer insights, at scale, for every adult in the United States, along with individual-level Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) scoring and monitoring, for the healthcare industry. Carrot Health’s data include up to 5,000 individually identified variables, including consumer lifestyle and behavior, geocoding, and survey data.
We are all currently facing unique challenges that make it absolutely critical for health plans to reach every one of their members, right now, and guide them to the care they need. This partnership with Carrot Health will help accomplish that goal by aligning our capabilities to provide cost-effective solutions for plans to strategically scale their member engagement and satisfaction initiatives.Bryce Williams, CEO HealthMine
Together, Carrot Health and HealthMine enable highly customized engagement strategies – targeting the right member with the right intervention at the right time and providing plan users with real-time, actionable insights. The partnership pairs the MarketView platform’s comprehensive data-driven approach and consumer analytics with HealthMine’s smart engagement platform, monitoring services, and digital outreach engagement solution, helping health plans maximize time, energy, and budget for improved results and program efficiencies.
By coupling advanced algorithms with population health and quality improvement disciplines, HealthMine’s clinically-based analytic engagement solution helps plans thrive by targeting, motivating, and empowering individuals to take actions that improve clinical outcomes while decreasing total cost of care. Its engagement and rewards solution moves the needle with personalized health action plans delivering customizable rewards, with continuous monitoring and measurement of interventions for the plan.
According to one study, clinical care accounts for only 20% of the health outcomes of patients, while health behaviors, social and economic factors, and physical environment combined to influence the remaining 80% of health outcomes. To drive better clinical and financial outcomes, healthcare organizations need to expand their lens to view social elements affecting their region.The care delivery process and access to healthcare have seen significant improvement in the last couple of years due to developments in medicine and health plans’ robust provider networks and improved consumer digital interfaces. Though health plans have come a long way there are still certain areas that need payers’ swift attention to drive optimum performance.
HealthMine is a leading engagement and reward solution, empowering individuals to take the right actions to improve their health. Creating personalized continuous engagement strategies for healthcare organizations down to the individual member and driving health actions through customized incentives and rewards; improving clinical outcomes and accelerating quality improvement – providing plan users real-time actionable insight in one configurable solution. Connect with HealthMine on LinkedIn and learn more at HealthMine.com.
About Carrot Health
Carrot Health believes in enabling a future with no barriers to better health, for everyone. We believe that shining the bright light of data onto our disparities will help us, all working together, to improve health. We provide consumer insights for each and every individual person in the United States to engage patients and members, close gaps in care, and optimize performance for healthcare payers and provider systems. The Carrot MarketView™ software platform incorporates social, behavioral, environmental, and economic barriers to health data to deliver a 360-degree view of the consumer, providing actionable insights to inform Growth, Health, and Quality.